POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS maintains this website to provide information about the project ‘Rainbow Welcome!” improving the reception conditions of LGBTIQ+ refugees in Europe and its deliverables, which have been produced with the financial support of REC Programme of the European Union. The contents of the Rainbow Welcome! project website and publications are the sole responsibility of POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS and the project partners as specified, and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Commission. (project code: 881844 — RainboW — REC-AG-2019 / REC-RDIS-DISC-AG-2019, duration: 1st September 2020 to 31st August 2022).
It is the goal of POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS to keep the information on this website timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that information will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
Third-party web sites
This website provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS. POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS makes no representations about third-party websites. When you access a non-PLS website, you do so at your own risk. POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
Third-party products and services
The Rainbow Welcome! project’s website contains mention of third-party products and services for informational purposes only. POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
The Rainbow Welcome! website provides links to third party sites. Since we, POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS, do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Reproduction of Rainbow Welcome! and website content or deliverables is authorized, provided the source is acknowledged (save where otherwise stated), as long as the content and sense is not altered or distorted, and only for non commercial use.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.
Notice and takedown policy
In making material available online the Rainbow Welcome! partners act in good faith. However, despite these safeguards, we recognise that from time to time material published online may be in breach of copyright laws, contain sensitive personal data, or include content that may be regarded as obscene or defamatory. If you are concerned that you have found material on our website, for which you have not given permission, contravenes privacy laws, is obscene / defamatory and in terms of copyright law is not covered by a limitation or exception, please email us stating the following:
- Your contact details.
- The full details of the material.
- The exact and full url where you found the material.
- If the request relates to copyright, provide proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder or are an authorised representative.
- The reason for your request including but not limited to copyright law, privacy laws, data protection, obscenity, defamation etc.
Upon receipt of notification the ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
- Upon receipt of a valid complaint the material will be removed from the website pending an agreed solution.
- We will contact the contributor who deposited the material, if relevant. The contributor will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, under what grounds, and will be encouraged to assuage the complaints concerned.
- The complainant and the contributor will be encouraged to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably and to the satisfaction of both parties.
Personal data protection
GDPR – Use of Personal Data:
POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS is committed to user privacy. Although you can browse through the project website without giving any information about yourself, if you subscribe to the newsletter and/or register for an event, personal information such as name and email are required in order to provide the services you request.
The information collected on the contact form is recorded in an IT-based file by POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS. The data marked as “required” is mandatory. Data sharing is only available to Rainbow Welcome! partners (ACATHI, the Italian Red Crosse, La Fondation Le Refuge, Le Refuge Bruxelles-Het Opvanghuis Brussel and PLS). The data is maintained for 4 years from April 2021 onwards.
You can access your data, edit it, request deletion, and use your right to limit its processing. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. Please consult the Personal Data Protection Authority of your country for more information on your rights.
For any questions regarding the processing of your data in this website, please contact us (through our online form or directly one of the partners).
The partners of the Rainbow Welcome! project process the collected data to feed the interactive map and send you additional information.
Your data provided will be stored at POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS solely for the purpose of providing the services you subscribe to. Your data shall not be shared with third parties.